Follow clues to uncover the history of Sydney and discover the inspiring stories of the people of The Rocks, the stunning views from Observatory Hill, and the ruins at Foundation Park. Get in the shoes of a former convict trying to make a new life for himself in 19th-century Australia, a land of wonders and new possibilities.
Are you ready to discover Sydney’s secret?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover popular and lesser-known places in Sydney.
- Experience how, in only 11 years, Lachlan Macquarie rapidly transformed Sydney from a penal colony to a proud international city.
- Hang out with ‘Push Gang’ members and imagine how dangerous The Rocks would have been.
- Find a spiritual connection to Sydney that will stay with you forever.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
You were a convict brought to Australia for the crime of stealing bread and butter from a shop back home in London. You were hungry at the time, unable to find work, and alone. Your only family, your mother, died two years before. You were in prison for 3 years, but today is your first day as a free man.
What can you do? You feel lost and have no idea how to start a new life so far from home. You decide to visit Sydney as a free man for the first time. Maybe here you’ll find some hope.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.