- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
- Please be cautious of traffic
- Don’t enter the places, not part of the experience
- If parents/guardians, filter the content for kids
- Try not to reveal the answers to others
- Use the phone flashlight for clues if needed
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Visit the world's first-ever skyscraper.
Explore the UK’s largest cathedral up close.
Follow in the footsteps of Charles Dickens.
Journey to the spot Carl Jung once claimed to be ‘The Pool of Life.’
Discover the tomb of William Mackenzie, the Lancashire man who made a deal with the devil.
Starting point Liverpool Central LibraryWilliam Brown Library and Museum, William Brown St, Liverpool L3 8EN, UK
Finish point Liverpool Town HallHigh St, Liverpool L2 3SW, UK
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.