Go on a magical walking tour in Midtown, Manhattan! Explore legends and history of some of Manhattan’s busiest streets. Follow clues and challenges to unlock secrets to tourist favorites like the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station,Rockefeller Center, or to 6 ½ Avenue, which much like Harry Potter, is something only those special enough know exist.
So, are you in to uncover the wonders of Midtown?
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Visit the Oldest Magic Shop in New York City
- Discover the Secret ‘Bermuda Triangle’ Located Just Here in Midtown
- Visit Prime Locations like the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, NY Public Library and More
- Explore Some of the Best Kept Secrets and Urban Legends of NYC
- Learn More About Local Favorites Hidden Between Prime Midtown Landmarks
Grand central station
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You’re a young reporter who has just moved to New York City in hopes to make your “big break.” You’ve recently received a lead that suggests magic is here in Midtown! Your lead instructs you to meet him in Grand Central, where he’ll provide you with everything you need in order to discover a Secret Society of Magical Persons.
Be careful, magic was banished here in America over a century ago. This is a dangerous mission, but an even bigger story! You must hurry.
Brenda Mary Baran
Absolutely fantastic experience! It was great to learn so much about the most iconic places here, and in such a fun way.Would recommend to play it after most attractions close (5-6pm). Loved every bit of it <3
great, reallt fun
this was a wonderful experience! lots of hidden gems- a fun way to see a lot of stuff. highly recommend for visitors and locals alike. we will be back for another magical adventure soon!!!
good sightseeing! Some of the clues were difficult to find. Great historic trivia!