Évora Highlights (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Be the hero of a city game where you will navigate Évora, one of Portugal’s most charming cities.
You will learn about the city’s rich past and ancient, multicultural heritage. From Iberian Celtics to Romans to North African Moors, you will explore all of Évora’s famous landmarks that celebrate those who have passed here throughout the centuries.
Évora may seem quiet on the surface but within lie many secrets. Are you ready to uncover them?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Explore the ancient town centre of Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the eye-catching Roman Temple
- Uncover the mysteries of the largest Gothic cathedral in Portugal
- Learn about the Chapel of Bones
Porta de Aviz
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
The year is 1164. After a cycle of triumphs, Évora grows as a Moorish stronghold. Agriculture booms and the city thrives with the bustle of souks and commerce. The Sultan’s cousin Yusef an-Nasir rules the city.
You are Geraldo Sem Pavor, a Portuguese patriot and famous, wanted criminal. The King of Portugal D. Afonso Henriques has offered you a deal: fight for him in the south and win, and you get a full pardon.
Tensions abound, but you are determined to show the King what you’re made of.
Read all reviews →
Evora is beautifull city! Great walk but some riddles are very challenging...
Gerrit Hein Boersma