On this Zurich tour and city game, you will join Albert Einstein on an adventure while you visit top Zurich attractions like the Paradeplatz, Münsterbrücke, Pata Negra Haus, and more attractions.
Are you up for a fun Zurich walk guided by Einstein?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Get to explore Einstein’s favorite spots in the city
- Check out important edifices, such as the home of King of Franks or a major Swiss bank
- Learn from Einstein’s teachings, explained and demonstrated along the way
- Find out more about Einstein’s life
St. Peter Church (square)
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English, French
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
What could possibly happen to break that drowsy routine?
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.