Famous Pubs of Dublin (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city exploration game in Dublin City Centre to learn about the history of the city (and where to find the best pint of guinness!). While you solve challenges, you will see Dublin’s oldest pub and learn its role in the Irish Rebellions, the pub named after a female serial-killing brothel-owner, and where Irish writer, W. B. Yeats, would go for a quiet drink.
Are you up for a pub crawl in Dublin?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Discover the ‘hidden’ history of Cassidy’s, The Freeman’s Journal and its role in Irish politics
- Check out the location of the first elephant autopsy on the British Isles
- Learn the link between Michael Collins and the Wicklow Hotel, and its history of political assassinations
The Brazen Head
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are William, a young man who has come to Dublin to discover more about his mother’s mysterious Irish family line. There had always been whispers at family events about your heritage and its ties to the Irish Rebellion. You have come here to learn the truth.
Make your way around Dublin City and encounter the ghosts of an Ireland of Old. Find out what they know about your family and discover a secret Dublin along the way. Think you know who you are? Think again.
🙃 No reviews just yet.