Embark on an adventure with this city exploration game to discover an underrated part of Scotland's capital, Edinburg - Leith!
Leith is described as being “Edinburgh’s Coolest Neighbourhood” and is known for a booming dining and art scene.
- Please be cautious of traffic
- Don’t enter the places, not part of the experience
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- Varied terrain/elevation, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Find out where the most populated and diverse area in Edinburgh
Discover one of the four restaurants awarded with a Michelin star
Starting point FingalAlexandra Dock, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 7DX, UK
Finish point Queen Charlotte Rooms56a Queen Charlotte St, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 7EX, UK
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.