Krakow’s Historical Old Town
Katherine Brodie Moyes
Enjoy a real-life adventure quest as you explore Krakow’s ancient Old Town by hunting for clues and solving puzzles! Play the role of a young artist as you discover the fascinating historical facts & legends of this magnificent city with the help of Krakow’s most famous citizen.
Lose yourself in the magic of Krakow as you visit some of the city's most iconic landmarks & secret treasures, such as: St Florian’s Gate, Wawel Royal Castle and Rynek Glowny — the largest medieval square in Europe!
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Explore the stunning cobbled streets of Krakow’s Old Town with local insider knowledge
- Witness a dragon breathe real fire and the performance of a melodic ancient ritual
- Discover Krakow’s provocative bourgeois art scene and some of its most famous members
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
A poor young artist from the village, you are in Krakow taking the gamble of a lifetime.
Since your father died in the war, your mother’s health has declined. Now she’s on her deathbed and the only way you can afford the medicine she desperately needs is to take a shot at the big time.
Somehow you got a job interview with legendary artist Stanislaw Wyspianski. If he hires you as his apprentice, you can join the ranks of Krakow’s elite artistic society & save your mother from certain death!
Read all reviews →
there were a couple of confusing typos or errors but apart from it awesome experience!