- Kids under 12 should be guided by their parents
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- Play on weekdays during working hours to avoid large crowds
- The game is not timed, so take your time
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
To prove that you’re worthy, he has sent you to the city to perform a number of challenges that will test your holiday spirit and determination.
After each challenge, you’ll unlock a new piece of the puzzle which will take you closer to Santa.
Can you impress him and earn your place among his elite team of elves? Only time (and some wacky challenges) will tell.
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.