From the ancient ruins and the stunning Metropolitan Cathedral to the jaw-dropping beauty of Bellas Artes Palace. Are you ready to discover the most fascinating buildings, locations & stories of CDMX?
For the best experience play between 7am-8pm and avoiding Mondays.
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- After your booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone.
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
- Get in touch with our 24/7 customer support: https://questoapp.com/chat
- Play on weekdays during working hours to avoid large crowds
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- We recommend not playing at night
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Experience the modern and the prehispanic architecture
Find out how a vision in a dream of a snake and a bird resulted in the city being built where it is
Have your phone/camera ready to photograph Instagrammable and memorable places
See how an entire city was built on water and how it affects the structures today
One day in 1839, upon first arriving in Mexico, you come across an ancient gold artifact. As soon as you touch it, it transports you to the modern day. On arrival here, a young man picks up the artifact and runs away with it.
You must find it to get back 'home'.
Starting point Templo Mayor - Model of The LakeSeminario 8, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06060 Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
Finish point Hemiciclo a Benito JuárezAv. Juárez 50, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.