Play a city game where you will follow clues to discover wonderful spots and local stories in Carcassonne. Bit by bit, you will get a feeling of the medieval French atmosphere while exploring the city outside the walls and the bustling streets within the fascinating citadel.
Are you up for an adventure in Carcassonne?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Find out about the medieval persecutions that took place in the city.
- Discover the ex-prominent religion of Carcassonne.
- Meet the lady that inspired the name of the cité.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, French
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
You are a 17th-century nobleman who has heard about the legend of a mysterious ghost that roams around the streets of the Carcassonne citadel. This ghost is an incredibly beautiful but sad princess who didn’t get to meet her lover in her past life and is still looking for him.
As a wannabe protector of the city, you wish to set this female ghost at rest and win the sympathy of Carcassonne’s citizens.
The lady is said to cross the river Aude sometimes from the Lower Town, so you take the chance to spot, follow and help the unfortunate woman.
🙃 No reviews just yet.