From the beginning of Budapest's history to the marked moments of modernity, you can discover the fascinating history of Hungary by experiencing the beauty of its buildings and monuments.
This visit in the city centre will teach you about its culture, history, and people. The monuments, statues, and buildings that you will encounter in this route all have their own stories they will tell you.
Learn the secrets of symbols and numbers and how Hungarians are deeply connected to their history.
- Come along for a stroll through the centre of Pest and discover why Budapest is a city like no other.
- Find out about the miniature statues scattered around Liberty Square
- Learn about Princess Sisi and how her love of Hungary kept the peace
- Europe's largest synagogue can be found in Budapest. What is the reason? Find out more about it with the help of a "very small" Jewish person at the former entrance to Budapest's Ghetto.
Kossuth Lajos tér
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are an expert in haunted buildings and supernatural structures. The mayor of Budapest has called you because something incredible is happening.
There are reports that the city is coming alive - literally! The walls have grown mouths and are talking to strangers; whispering secrets in the dead of the night. And that’s not all! The statues have risen up from their plinths and are running amok in the streets!
The mayor begs you to find out how and why this impossible thing is happening.
(no ratings yet)
🙃 No reviews just yet.
🥱 Waiting for players...