- Come along for a stroll through the centre of Pest and discover why Budapest is a city like no other.
- Find out about the miniature statues scattered around Liberty Square
- Learn about Princess Sisi and how her love of Hungary kept the peace
- Europe's largest synagogue can be found in Budapest. What is the reason? Find out more about it with the help of a "very small" Jewish person at the former entrance to Budapest's Ghetto.
Kossuth Lajos tér
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.