7 Wonders of Bucharest
Discover the seven wonders of Bucharest, some old, some rather new, some wonderful achievements while others haunted by the darkest secrets. Walk from the Parliament building to the funkiest, award-winning, library in town, passing by old churches, beautiful palaces, and royal gardens where bandits used to hide. But hurry up and solve the clues before our city is lost forever!
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Learn about the dirty history behind the Parliament building
- Discover amazing examples of Byzantine architecture in Bucharest
- Speak to one of the greatest artists of all time
Clock Piata Constitutiei
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
You are a young cartographer who received a strange letter from a man saying his beloved country started to disappear from maps around the world and you were the only hope to save it. A powerful spell was cast by seven witches to wipe this country from the memory of men, and the only way to reverse it is to find the seven wonders of the capital.
Brenda Mary Baran
took much more longer than 65 mins but worth it
Interesant, un mod plăcut de a petrece o zi la pas prin București.
Ionut Dragos Purice - Rif
Very clear instructions of how to move around the city.
Read all reviews →
Interesting quest but some of the clues are hard to identify. The Brancusi talk is a bit confusing (we were looking for some Brancusi alley at some point:).