Old Town Bordeaux
Play a city game where you will follow clues to discover amazing places in the old town part of Bordeaux, the French city that brims with well-preserved architecture. You will see some of the most fascinating urban gems on the banks of river Garonne, such as Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux or The Big Bell.
Are you up for an adventure in Bordeaux?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover iconic architectural landmarks: Church Notre Dame, Musée d'Aquitaine etc.
- Find out what the cultural symbols of Port de la Lune are.
- Take a walk in a plaza with a reflecting pool!
- Admire some of the oldest gates of the city.
Monument aux Girondins
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, French
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are a student of medieval history and have recently arrived in France to complete your final year in college, thanks to a student exchange program.
After settling in your dorm room, you find a mysterious note hidden in one of the drawers of your desk: Curious minds acquire great treasures. The Port of the Moon welcomes you, but needs your help. Someone is after its heart. Can you, stranger, be the one to find the evil doer?
Intrigued by this message, you head straight away to the location written on the back of the paper...
no bell at port dijoux
Read all reviews →
It was good overall. Very fun to walk around Bordeaux