Hidden Gems of Bologna's Historic Center
Bryan Da Silva
Discover the mysteries of historical Bologna as an artist in search of inspiration, exploring the exciting bustle of the city and its local stories.
On this quest you will see the two leaning towers, Piazza Maggiore, and the Quadrilatero from a unique perspective. You will tour Bologna through its iconic centre, uncover its secrets, and find out what is hiding beneath.
Ready to experience Bologna’s mysteries and untold stories? Right this way...
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Uncover the seven secrets that cloak Bologna in mystery
- Explore the infamous streets of the Quadrilatero
- Discover the quirky side of Bologna
- Learn about the story that left this small medieval town in the mind of a young writer to become a world-famous tale
Piazza di Porta Ravegnana
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Not for kids
You’re an emerging writer from London, whose debut novel was a success. But now writers’ block has struck.
The year is 1815. Many of your friends have lost hope in your creative powers.
“One successful book is good enough,” they say.
Such words haunt you. You know they mean no harm, but you can’t just give up. You must act.
In your despair, you’ve come to Bologna. You heard the city’s many secrets and artistic flair inspire many artists. You hope to be next.
You’re on a mission to find your story. You refuse to leave Bologna until inspiration strikes.
This quest is absolutely amazing! The mysteries and secrets that you will discover are extraordinary and fascinating! It allows you to see a huge part of the centre of this beautiful city and it's super interesting! Also great work with the storytelling, intriguing and enjoyable!
Un giro ricco e divertente attraverso il centro della città, in modo divertente e passando sia per punti famosi che per quelli meno conosciuti.
Read all reviews →
Great plot, amazing twist at the end! A fun way to discover the city and the journey of a famous writer