Hidden Gems of East Berlin
Play a city game where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories in Berlin.
You will learn about the fall of the Berlin Wall and the totalitarian regime in East Germany while you get to see the places connected to that complicated history, and many more iconic locations.
Are you up for an adventure in Berlin?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover the subversive places that defined punk culture and political opposition in East Germany
- Find out info about how churches reacted to socialism, and a women's prison.
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English
- This quest has 12 challenges
Berlin. 1989. You are Glaz, a young artist who feels muzzled by the GDR's authoritarian regime. Today you are doing your first mission for the scene: smuggling some tapes from the West to East Berlin's underground music community.
great quest, a bit longer than expected, but big fun:)
Great fun! Well researched, and a nice way to explore the city
Liked all the walking
Read all reviews →
We liked the informations about the punks living in the GDR. It was a nice way to visit this part of the city. It would have been nice to know why the containers were so heavily monitored. The instructions for the way from rigaerstr to silviomeyerstr were confusing , or even wrong !