Play a city game like no other, where subtle clues laid out around Barcelona’s historic Gothic Quarter will help you discover amazing places while learning about the hidden historical gems of the city.
Along your travels you will visit places such as Parc de la Ciutadella, The Kiss of Freedom, and the romantic Plaça Reial!
Are you ready for a romance fueled ride through Barcelona?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Learn about the various gems scattered across the charming city streets of Barcelona, including the subtly hidden Kiss of Freedom mural.
- Discover the Gothic Quarter through the historic center of the oldest parts of the city, which stretches from the Mediterranean Sea front to Ronda de Sant Pere.
- Find out uncovered facts about the creators of the city through its deeply rooted history at renown locations such as the Barcelona Cathedral, the Arc de Triomf, and El Pont del Bisbe!
Arc de Triomf
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Don't play in the night
- Best for couples
You are Lazarius Caspian, a hopeless (and somewhat desperate) romantic with a passion for exploring cities and uncovering hidden truths, all the while not forgetting the true mission at hand: finding your soulmate. But up until now, luck hasn’t quite been on your side.
Your mother whom you still live with has given you an ultimatum: bring home a nice girl or move out. Have you seen housing prices lately?! It’s time to break this curse of loneliness and go find the woman of your dreams in the magical city of Barcelona.
Had such a great time doing this quest. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun and interactive way to dicover Barcelona.
c’est une façon ludique et intéressante de visiter Barcelone ! j’ai adoré!!!
Great experience! What an amazing way to explore Barcelona.
Read all reviews →
One of the best city quest I ever did ! It's a real immersive experience in the magic city of Barcelona. The spot you go threw during the quest are beautiful and there is always some very interesting history anecdotes about them. I couldn't recommend a better activity to visit and learn about the Cataluña capital.