- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Explore local communities in Bangkok’s historic “Old Town”
- Discover the oldest and most important temples in Thailand
- Be dazzled by the colorful spire-shaped architectural gems
- Travel off the beaten path and enjoy local culture and authentic street food
- Meet ordained Buddhist monks and get a glimpse into the Buddhist religion and way of life
Sam Yot Subway Station - Exit 1
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 16 challenges
- Best in the morning to avoid the heat
- Wear a hat and sunscreen, have enough water
- Not suitable for young children or elderly people, due to the heat.
You travelled to Bangkok to follow the trail of your grandfather – a famous sculptor who used to live in Thailand. He passed away when you were young, but you’ve always assumed you have Thai origins, so you came here to discover more.
Before he died, your grandfather gathered his old photos from Thailand in an album – a list with all the places you should visit if you ever arrived in Bangkok.
Now, here you are.
With grandfather’s old album tucked in your luggage, you are ready to follow his footsteps and discover more about your heritage.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.