Greek Mythology in Athens
Play a mythological city game full of adventure and mystery. On this tour, you will be a demigod warrior who must save the daughter of a wealthy Athenian. On the way, you will visit some of the city’s famous attractions, such as Acropolis, Pnyx, and more.
Are you ready to make history?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover stories about Greek mythology
- Wonder on Pnyx hill, where democracy was born
- Uncover secret tales about Athens and the gods
Platia Panathinaikou Stadiou
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
It is the law: every year, seven Athenian youths and seven maidens are sent to Crete to be devoured by the Minotaur. The boys and girls who are going to be sacrificed have been selected. Demokritos’ daughter is one of them.
You receive a message from Demokritos, the famous Athenian merchant. “Solve the mystery, save the girl.” The location of her confinement is secret. Can you follow the clues the gods left you to discover the hidden prison? Can you save the girl?
The clock is ticking.
Please also add a german version. The quiz at the church was quite hard for us - need to take a joker. Still not knowing how to solve without hint. But in total an excellent way to explore the city and see some hidden history.
Read all reviews →
Ibtissam El Kairouh