Canals of Amsterdam (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city game while you follow clues and solve creative riddles to discover the hidden stories behind the architecture of the houses in Amsterdam, the Western Church, the old bridges, the beguinage, and finally, the very heart and soul of Amsterdam: Dam Square.
Are you ready to explore Amsterdam’ winding canals?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Visit the oldest bridge in Amsterdam
- Visit the historical residences of the most famous philosophers of all time
- Find out why Amsterdam’s houses lean forward and search for one of the smallest houses in the city
- Discover one of the oldest and the smallest bar/cafés tucked away in the centre of Amsterdam
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are Ayiina, a shaman who left her home in the forests of Siberia to wander across the land in search of the true meaning of life. After many adventures, your journey has brought you to the city of Amsterdam. You are so used to being a stranger that it takes you by surprise when you bump into the one person you hoped never to see again…
It’s the man who burned down your village and murdered your family!
This is your one chance for justice. Can you punish him without becoming evil yourself?
Very nice route and interesting information. There are some wrong descriptions though in the 2nd half.
Read all reviews →
Andy v/d Meijde
Very nice tour through historic Amsterdam
Andy v/d Meijde